Saturday, July 2, 2016

Deleting my account cause merger 501




Hi support,

please help me with upcomming merger 501.

I have 2 accounts both with more than 9000
diamonds and both are troop
level 90 that means I am playing more than year. I have problem with
un/binding account, I dont want to lose 1. I am playing from the beginning
the game.
account.



Can you help me ? I have 1 ID on both merger :(

My information:

1. account - Merger 1 - CHAO - ID299876 - bind on xxx1@gmail.com
2. account - Merger 2 - chao009 - ID299876 - bind on same but i want to
another xxx2@gmail.com

PS: I was writing with your staff but honestly I dont want compesation, I
want my account both ! You can give me in compensation Heroes and Time that
I have on that account, both account are lvl 90 with top rank 300 in arena
and I am recording all things on youtube. Cannot you same rebind these
accounts or something.

Thank you very much for help and fast reply.
WIth regards
ChaO

-------------

Aswer:

Hi friend, if these two accounts in the same id, sorry they can't be separated to different bound accounts.

Answer2:

Dear hero
you just can keep one account ,we will make a compensation to you ,not worry about it ,thank you

No comments :

Post a Comment